Nirav Shah, President
Nirav founded EI Technologies in 1992 and has been the driving force behind it ever since. Nirav is a Certified GIS Professional (GISP) and was named Industry Visionary by GeoWorld for seven straight years. He has been in the GIS industry for more than 20 years.
Nirav has authored more than 20 publications related to GIS in general. His publications include:
- Keeping Abreast of Data Conversion Technologies Impacts the Bottom Line
- How to Get the Most from Your GIS Vendor
- How to Evaluate Potential GIS Vendors for Your Project
- Unmasking Nine Hidden Budget Busters in Your GIS Project
- Let the US Government Pay For Your GIS
- Departmental Cooperation Eases Data Conversion
- The Biggest Mistakes in a Data Conversion Project & How to Avoid Them
- Data Conversion through Agency Coordination
- Starting a GIS Project: A Challenge
Bill Schlanger, VP of Finance
Bill is a Certified Public Accountant. Before joining EI Technologies he was the Chief Financial Officer for Ensphyrics, a Cyber Company.