EI Technologies, LLC is seeking an experienced Senior GIS Consultant to implement enterprise GIS solutions for our public and private sector customers. Under the direction of the GIS Director, this position applies technical expertise and project management experience to GIS implementation projects to ensure the on-time and on budget delivery of GIS products and services.
The responsibilities include:
- Collecting and interpreting functional users’ requirements. Proposing detailed requirements and driving successful outcomes through the implementation of client-focused solutions
- Follow best practices in provisioning, implementation, and testing of enterprise GIS solutions, including IT security
- Providing hands-on systems implementation support including gedatabase design, application development plan, system integration plan
- Other requirements include setup and creation of geodatabase, data load, preparation of risk management plan, etc.
- Participating in formal presentations to clients
- Providing user and administrator training
Bachelor’s degree in computer sciences or information technology is required.
This position requires a minimum of five years supporting experience ArcGIS Server, ArcGIS Desktop, and ArcSDE. Installation and tune up of ArcSDE is a requirement of this postion.
Experience working with private and public sector clients in defining and documenting application requirements is a must
Experience training end users to make effective use of GIS applications is a plus.
Requires strong database design and development skills in Oracle and SQL Server environments. Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
A highly motivated individual with the ability to self-start, prioritize, and multi-task. Ability to work alone and as part of an integrated client-consultant team is required
This position requires strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and oral communications skills